搜索

[釣行] 夢之釣行

[複製鏈接]
kfd 發表於 14/5/2009 10:42:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式 IP:- 香港
本帖最後由 flyfisher 於 2009-5-14 18:50 編輯

幫朋友(kman2)出貼﹐剛從 Florida 會來﹐多謝kman2給我們分享完美釣行

Babel Fish Translation

從終身夢想旅行的佛羅里達鑰匙(Florida Keys) 回來。 我总共有8天半在鑰匙(Florida Keys)釣魚。 旅行的早期部分的天氣是相當普通 -- 我們有大致上20-25 海哩阵风, 而在35 海哩的風速去釣大海鰱是沒有辦法做得到,因此我們决定給大海鰱休息, 走了去釣佛羅里達沼澤區受保護的水域 -- 有淡水和海水。 結果的這是天賜,對在鑰匙釣魚的整體不同放亮了我的眼睛。 在旅行最後的4天, 消退的風, 完善地令我能多點時間去釣大海鰱漁。 有方式對在旅行的許多聚焦,但是這一些:

-用10號重量竿釣上 160lb的大海鰱 -- 它是在船頭12點鐘方向
20 ft内 吃餌 (毛鈎)。並且作為魚尖叫的卷軸做了重複的奔跑和躍遷。 魚在約1小時後被送入了網裡 -- 真不肯定,最後是我或魚更加疲乏。

bonefishing --二個不同下午 去了釣bonefish。 在涨潮同日落前兩三個鐘,能看見多羣, 每羣都有十二大條的北梭魚瘋狂去追小魚羣。 釣上了兩條各 4 1/2 lbs和6 1/2 lbs。 更大一條是接近8lbs。

snookfishing -- 一星期內釣上了 40 多條, 最重的有12 lbs。 它們是在海水沼澤區淺灘釣獲。

-釣上了7lb紅大馬哈魚 -- 再一次完善地向在船頭前方的拋投, 在跟着它
遠離小船的同時,毛鈎必須在它前面落下,无需驚嚇它。 莫名其妙地魚是足够沉默寡言的吃,休息的時間即時變為歷史。

-釣魚淡水沼澤地 -- 採取了一次半天旅行由佛羅里達Everglades對決Bass(鱸魚)。 共釣上了72尾 Bass,而且亦釣上一些其他是我只可在游器機如playstation (翻車魚,奧斯卡,鱷魚雀鱔,大翻車魚, Stumpknocker)看見的魚。很多Bass 是用popper釣獲的。 當毛鈎飛出在鱸魚面前, ,鱸魚即時開口大咬毛鈎和抽殺它。

令人敬畏的材料 -檸檬鯊魚 -- 被鉤中的有两條檸檬鯊魚, 只有一條50lbs在附近3 ft水被釣上。

-鋸鮫的漁 -- 我們非故意地釣他們的,但是我們偶然看見兩三條,當聞和紅大馬哈魚漁,因此塑像被做了时和尖叫的鋸鮫擊中像尖嘴魚類的飛行造成聯結線路和奪取。

总计,在8天半能釣上17種魚, 非一個飛蠅釣者所能希望或作夢為的種類和一切。 大海鰱漁顯然是旅行的聚焦 -- 忘記我得到無數次的叮咬,
全部只有4尾20lbs的大海鰱釣獲,其它整體地丟失了。 帶我釣魚的導遊是非凡的。 如果您想要他的細節,投下我PM。 我是會極力地推薦他。

Original

Just returned from the trip of lifetime in the Florida Keys. I had 8 1/2 days of fishing in the Keys in total. The weather for the earlier part of the trip was pretty ordinary -- we had consistent 20-25 knot winds gusting at 35 knots making the Tarpon fishing a virtual no-go, so we decided to give the Tarpon a rest and fish the sheltered waters of the Florida Everglades -- both in the fresh and in the salt. This turned out to be godsend as it opened up my eyes to a whole different side of fishing in the Keys. The wind abated on the last 4 days of the trip and conditions were perfect so a lot of time was spent Tarpon fishing. There were way to many highlights on the trip but here are a few:

-  landing a 160lb Tarpon on a 10 weight -- it was the perfect head on shot at 12 o'clock. The eat happened within 20 ft of the boat and the reel screamed as the fish made repeated runs and jumps. The fish took around an hour to land -- not sure if the fish was more tired or I was.

- the bonefishing -- went bonefishing two separate afternoons. The bonefish were going balastic a couple of hrs before dark on the rising tide and there were schools of up to a dozen fish (all big) tailing everywhere you looked. Landed a couple at 4 1/2 lbs and 6 1/2 lbs. Hooked a bigger one close to 8lbs.

- the snookfishing -- caught over 40 snook for the week up to 12 lbs. a few of them were sightfished on the flats in the saltwater Everglades

- landing a 7lb Redfish -- again a perfect head on shot at 12 o'clock with the fish tailing away from the boat so had to land the fly in front of it without spooking it. Somehow the fish was dumb enough to eat and the rest was history.

- fishing the freshwater Everglades -- took a half day trip up to the Florida everglades to fish for Bass. Landed 72 Bass, but also caught a bunch of other fish I had only ever caught on the playstation (Sunfish, Oscar, Alligator Gar, Bluegill, Stumpknocker) etc. A lot of the Bass were caught on poppers cast to the lilly pads. As soon as the fly landed or on the first pop, the Bass would be on to it, wake towards the fly and smash it. Awesome stuff!!

- fishing for Lemon Sharks -- hooked two lemon shark and landed one around 50lbs in 3 ft of water.

- fishing for Sawfish -- we weren't intentionally fishing for them, but we happened to see a couple while snook and redfish fishing so a cast was made and the sawfish screamed over to hit the fly like a billfish resulting in a hookup and capture.

In all, 17 species caught in 8 1/2 days and everything a fly fisherman can hope or dream for. The Tarpon fishing was by far the highlight of the trip -- lost count of the bites I got but in all 4 Tarpon over 20lbs were landed and a whole bunch of them were lost.

The guide I fished with was extraordinary. Drop me a PM if you want his details. I couldn't recommend him enough.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

評分

參與人數 3金幣 +250 收起 理由
kido + 100 引死人
歐穎海 + 50 我好欣賞!!
bulldog + 100 It's my dream !!!

查看全部評分

flyfisher 發表於 14/5/2009 12:00:49 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
Don't you think the Chinese translation is a bit hilarious?

ie.  風速20 -25 Knots  ( 結?) , should be 20 -25 海哩 !!!

Very nice report in English though!
 樓主| kfd 發表於 14/5/2009 12:14:10 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
i'm just lazy making the translation... and it will take hrs for me to type chinese that long...
forgive me
kennethnip 發表於 14/5/2009 12:49:21 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
so large fish!!!
7-UP 發表於 14/5/2009 13:24:17 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
原來艇釣都可以玩 Fiying 呀
flyfisher 發表於 14/5/2009 13:47:58 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
本帖最後由 flyfisher 於 2009-5-14 19:03 編輯

中譯方面已作出少少更改, 希望能清晰一點。
trouty 發表於 14/5/2009 13:51:58 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 上海盧灣區
you very very very very very the poisonous!!!!...Fantastic trip!!!...

cheers
trouty
細路一個 發表於 14/5/2009 16:41:19 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
嘩...超正一定超好玩.
bulldog 發表於 14/5/2009 19:55:12 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
Kman2,

Thanks for sharing with us the enchantment of Saltwater Fly Fishing。
萬分感謝Kman2兄同我o地分享 "海水毛勾o既魅力"
bulldog 發表於 14/5/2009 20:43:59 | 顯示全部樓層 IP:- 香港
本帖最後由 bulldog 於 2009-5-14 21:49 編輯

版大 + 版大,

Trouty 兄 Montana 之旅,

同 Kman2 兄 Florida Keys 之旅可唔好以改做精華呀 !!

因為一個o係淡水勝地,一個o係鹹水勝地。

另外各文章內容同照片質素都 VERY GOOD o丫 !!!
Kakakaka....... .......重有呀.....

其他人意為 Fly Boy,Fly Girl o係玩 Old Fashion Game,

實際上 Fly Fishing 已經好平民化,同年輕化,

好多玩 X Sport o既都有玩o埋 Fly Fishing o架。

班友仔,荒郊野外 outdoor 足十日八日,都o係

為左 Fly 條靚魚咋。 小 D 野外技能,同體能都

o係咁先啊。

Trouty 兄示範肥仔 Fly 精口中小型魚 !!!

Kman2 兄示範瘦仔 Fly 死口中大型魚 !!!

好有代表性啊 !!!!

玩 Fly 其實好用心o架 !!!!

玩 Fly 無論個心同條魚,

o係可以細到好細,大到好大打o架 !!!

我其實都好用心o架 !!!!

我足足觀察o左一年多魚樂網,先甫頭o架 !!!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 魚民註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|聯繫魚樂網|FISHINGHK.com™  

GMT+8, 29/3/2024 19:08 , Processed in 1.068933 second(s), 38 queries , Gzip On, File On.